You choose the level of detail you need in your report from just £245.00+VAT for sites up to 2 hectares.
Sitecheck Review is the complete solution for significant commercial sites that require detailed assessment and is ideal for commercial practices.
You choose the level of detail needed for your client
Sitecheck Review includes:
- Detailed RPS risk assessment – based on both current and proposed land uses
- Site specific RPS recommendations and cost estimates
- Summary of additional RPS environmental considerations – Advice in other issues e.g flooding, asbestos and ecology
- Aerial photograph – Highlights the site and gives an overall view of the area
- Location map – Confirms the site boundary and indicates the area covered by the report
- Summary of site – Comprises source, pathway and receptor information relating to the site
- Summary – Summary table of information found on the site and in its vicinity
- Current Land Use – Maps and descriptions of potentially contaminative current land uses
- Historical Land Use – Map and description of potentially contaminative historical land uses
- Sensitivity – Pathway and receptors map and details and flood map
- RPS Geology and Historic Building Plans – Includes bespoke RPS geology analysis and GOAD fire and asbestos building plans.
- Useful Contacts – Addresses and contact telephone numbers of the main agencies who supplied the data in the report