HomeInfo UK Limited is determined to provide a professional and exemplary service to all its clients. However if you are not satisfied for whatever reason then we will do our best to deal with any complaint you may have and will handle all complaints both speedily and fairly.
If you want to make a complaint, we will:
- Acknowledge it within 5 working days of receipt.
- Normally deal with it fully and provide a final response, in writing, within 20 working days of receipt.
- Keep you informed by letter, telephone or e-mail, as you prefer, if we need more time.
- Provide a final response, in writing, at the latest within 40 working days of receipt.
- Liaise, at your request, with anyone acting formally on your behalf.
Complaints should be sent to:
Mr. Ceri John
HomeInfo UK Limited,
28 Coity Road,
DX 38024 Bridgend
Tel: 0800 074 3771
Independent Dispute Resolution
If you make a complaint and we are unable to resolve it to your satisfaction you may refer the complaint to The Property Ombudsman scheme (www.tpos.co.uk, email firstname.lastname@example.org). We will co-operate fully with the Ombudsman during an investigation and comply with his final decision.
Page last updated: November 3, 2015.